Red Rocket Readers
Red Rocket Readers is a comprehensive series of 600 levelled reading books, offering a carefully controlled sequence of challenges throughout the levels to ensure your students progress with confidence and enthusiasm. Developed by Pam Holden, a literacy specialist and Reading Recovery teacher, they are suitable for guided reading, shared and small group reading and programmes such as Reading Recovery.
- Meaningful concepts and experiences that children can relate to
- Developing word recognition along with language development
- Focus on increasing knowledge of print conventions, phonological patterns and phonic knowledge in context
- Ideal for Guided Reading, Reading Recovery, ESL, ELL and other SEN
- A balance of fiction and non-fiction texts
There appear to be no results for this search.
Do you wish to rerun this search with "Read, reviewed and rated" unselected?